Anyone else see the ~Wild Horses~ on GMA this morning???

I want to know if this is true? Is the government actually trying to rid the west of ALL wild horses? The thought of it makes me well-up. I had a friend that lives in SD tell me w/the economy the way it is ppl have been freeing domestic horses out on the plains as they can't afford to care for them anymore. She told me the round ups are very important. What do think (know) about it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This isn't even close to explaining the real reason. Farmland is not produced it's not managed or even bought or sold, we live on aggregate communist soil, we are a federalist capitalist money fenching ..."he who has the most toys wins" society. So what is tha problem with that. I'll tell anyone if I had to look at this day today and be a early settler seeing the future like a vision from God of predestination, I think the message is clear, we aren't going anyplace forward until the backwardness stops. Like the saying goes, history repeats itself, and nothing changes but just gets worse. When we see the damage to US.... oh, the crying will not be heard..... all will be said in quiet, just as now, in cyberspace, no real remedy will happen, politics will waive it off with another headline or just have one more poor cheese line to go to. " What a front "
    Anonymous