Sore hips already?

Im about 5 weeks and my hips already feel like bruises and really sore. I find myself already tossing an turning at night. It feels the same way it did with my last baby but I was in my 3rd trimester when that happened. Is it normal to happen this early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt that sort of pain a lot, usually when I walked a lot or laid down a lot or sat a lot or rode in a car too long....lol. Anyway. No chiropractors unless they are certified in pregnant chiropractic treatment (can't remember the name) Get some back rubs out of hubby if you can, and ask your doctor about the pain at your next appt. Mine was related to some knee problems from college and the uterus pressing on my sciatic nerve. Now I have mild scoliosis on top of the knee pain. Yours probably isn't that, though. With each pregnancy, your body can start to change earlier and earlier, so if you felt pain last time, you can expect it sooner this time around.

preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 12:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I would recommend a Chiroprator.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2010