pregnancy test + and -

so yeaterday i got a digi + and a faint dye + then last night i got a digi - but a light dye +. then i got up at three to pee and i got a light dye + and at 7 i got a digi - and a light dye +. what am i lol. i have no clue. and then i thought i would open the digi and when i did it had two lines . i read all my test between 3 and 5 minutes. thank you for any help

lizmiller3

Asked by lizmiller3 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're pregnant :) Probably very early and your hormone levels aren't incredibly high yet. False positives are virtually impossible.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 9:59 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i hope i am . cause i dont want to get all excited and then get my blood work today and it be neg.
    lizmiller3

Answer by lizmiller3 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• let your urine build up you are taking the tests too close together I would say let it build up at least 5 hours trust me you will see a difference in the lines GOOD LUCK

Anonymous

• I agree with anon 11:23 you are testing too much. Go to bed then test first thing in the morning before you do anything else. Drinking fluids dilutes urine and thus dilutes HCG hormone. So test as soon as you get up in the morning.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2010