Do you think other people's kids are ugly or are you one of those people who think all kids are cute?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am one of those people that find something cute about every kid, even those who others think them to be ugly. Their innocence and genuine wonder of the world makes them cute to me. Besides like I have always said beauty is not outside beauty but inner.

Answer by older at 10:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I think some kids are cuter than others but I don't ever think a child is ugly.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 10:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Every child goes through an "awkward" stage. Some people aren't attractive. I notice it more when very vain people have really awkward kids.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I do I find that they are just ugly. My dh on the other hand always finds something cute about them their manners, mannerizism actions something he never thinks anyone is ugly. I just don't say anything if I think they are ugly tho.I even find myself thinking that about Adults too I can't find that many attractive ppl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I think look wise some are funky looking, but personality wise they are stinkin cute in the way they do things and what they do individually.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 10:42 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I think kids and babies are like everyone else...Most people are just about in the middle, not so beautiful and not ugly. Very few are really beautiful and very few are really ugly. And I also think that when you see a person of any age engaged in life, animated and interested and having fun they always look beautiful! Unless the person is mean and nasty....then they appear ugly. I find it interesting that anyone would say they don't find many attractive people in the world. Why spend time thinking about that anyway? Why evaluate the looks of every person you see? I honestly think that is a strange way to spend your time.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I have seen kids before that I thought were ugly. That's not to say mine is cuter than everyone else, I've seen kids before that I think are cuter than mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I tend to think badly behaved kids are unattractive regardless of how they look. Sometimes even my own kids are ugly to me, I even imagine I can see little horns growing out of their heads depending on their behavior.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 11:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• There are some ugly kids out there. I also do not think for a second that my child is the next miss America! She's cute as a button to me, though. But I think most of her cuteness is her personality. So for many kids, it's hard to see the "cute" in them as I don't knwo them well enough. Does that make sense?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• of course! I have seen LOTS of ugly kids... but even though my kids are cute (( I hope, and know)) I would never make fun of them. Ugly kids grow up to be beautiful adults. Have you seen all the popular girls from your school who were so pretty!.. most of them are but ass ugly and really fat now..lol
    so either way everyone gets there chance to be pretty ;)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2010