AHHH I'm bald~!!!!

..'down there'....lol.. I left a post yesterday venting all my angst about this new guy I'm seeing who likes it bald..(the x liked bush) so after some encouragement I finally just went for it...pasted hair removal creme all over my netherlands and they say don't rub to get the hair off but I HAD to, to get it off (I trimmed it short beforehand) and it BUUUURNED, then I rinsed and rinsed and rinsed and had to apply vitamin E afterwards to sooth the burn and it looked so damn UGLY!! And there was STILL HAIR! I had to use the electric shaver, it ended up being an all day affair! I was so mad thinking I'm gonna have to do this every day for this new guy? HE DAMN WELL BETTER BE WORTH IT! Finally after the burning subsided I put self tanning creme and it almost looks kinda pretty-ish to me now, but still...some of you women do this EVERY FREAKIN DAY??? Who has the time? Does it get any easier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Go get a Brazilian wax next time. The torture you are describing is absurd. This guy better shower you with gifts and big Os.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Personally I'd have to ask myself if all that is really worth it. But that is up to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• ITS ONLY HARD THE FIRST TIME .......I DONT SHAVE I JUST TRIM REALLY SHORT ......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• OP here...Lol..thanks ecodani.. & YA HE BETTER SHOWER ME WITH O'S ALRIGHT!...do you have to wait till you have nasty long whiskers b4 they can wax it for you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2010