Can you get over bad kissing?

I really like this guy but he is a horrible kisser. Any experience with this? Maybe it will get better or just no matter to me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes you can, teach him how you want your kiss to go.

Answer by older at 10:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• idk...i had two bad kissers, and no matter how i tried to delicately show them how it needed to be done....of course, when either relationship ended, for whatever reason, it all came back to their nasty kissing. i can still feel the teeth of one of them...*shudders*!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Yes, I had a guy that was a bad kisser. He got better. Eventually he will know what you want.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I don't think you can change him! I think you might be able to help the situation a bit, but lets be serious here, he kissed you the way he kisses.' So like it or don't like it, that is the question.I have a silly story that happend to me.The 1st boy I kissed oh so many yrs ago...lol... we where playing spin the bottle and I had to kiss this boy down my street(same age) in the closet, well it was awful!!!!! I ran outta the house almost in tears.I never wanted to see him again, I was so distrout over how bad his kiss was that I would leave when he was around so I didn't have to talk to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i could not put up with it. I tried to teach my ex husband how to kiss & he just could not do it. So, i never kissed him. Not good, we're not together anymore.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• fast question,what is a bad kisser? i know its watever u call a bad kisser but what are u calling a bad kisser?
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2010