Name

What do some of you mommies think of the boys name Bentley and what kind of nickname would you give him? Besides Ben

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think Bentley is a cute name. Cant think of any nicknames besides Ben and B. Our son Brayden goes by Bray or B :)
    lblanenship3

Answer by lblanenship3 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• No. Thats the name off of teen mom, definitely wouldnt name him that. Do you know how many boys are going to have this name...I dont know another nick name.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I like it! I don't know what I would use for a nickname... how many people even watch teen mom?? Name your kid what YOU want!
    JoMcD

Answer by JoMcD at 10:45 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• LMAO PP
    MOMS here on CM post about that show ALL the time. So ya I think A LOT of people watch that show.

OP I guess what ever floats you boat. I personally wouldnt name my kid after a car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i love the name umm bent lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2010