• In the Spotlight:

How can we make things more interesting?

It feels like my hubby and I are in a rut! Same thing over and over...plans, meals, sex, life in general! Any buddy got any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• i know how u feel xoxo with dinners i just look up something diffrent..like pork roast i have even made veal ( i do not like veal but dh does ) its something diffrent also meatball subs, cordon blue, baked ziti, or bought a good rub for steaks...that was yummy lol. as for sex i will admit we are porn people. i like watching them and dh does to sothat helps dh will see i bought anew movie and hes like yes new movie night..we also will try something we see in the movie..corse depends on the move smethings i cant do lol. ( i dont bend like that anymore lol ) also i have bought costumes like flight attendent, police officer, corrections officer, and i also like toys and dh loves useing thm on me..so with a lil outfit plus a new toy its a fun night..u have to be open..i like stories so i will order something like cheaters so i get a story and a lil sex scene, or we watch cathouse on HBO and we talk about it and gets us in the mood
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• we also try date nights...dinner and drinks and then we have "fun" outside of th home..even if we do it in the driveway its something we dont do all the time so its new. one time cops came by..yeah that was fun when he asked what are u doing and it was clear what we did i showed him a picture of our kids he lughed and said next time find a better place..he also said he has kids and understands. we just got a warning. dh said good thing u have a piture of kids in your purse lol.. s then we hd a story and something new to laugh about. i admit we got lucky that night lol...best of luck hun..any questions just ask away..i know my friends will ask me and i try to help at least on that subject...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• AnyBODY...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2010