Question about HPT's

Over the course of the past couple of weeks, I have taken four HPT's. Two turned out a very faint positive (these were pharmacy brand ones) and the other two turned out negative (these were the digital ones). All were taken in the morning when I woke up. What on earth does this mean? I'm scheduled to get a blood test on Monday, but this is driving me crazy and I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else and what the outcome was! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i think the dig. arnt as sesitve as the other ones id by more of the same brands you used the first time and if it comes back pos. then wait till you get your blood done good luck and baby dust to you
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Even if a faint line shows up especially if it happens twice it means your preggo. Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I had conflicting tests before my period. Faint positives, then negative. I ended up having an early miscarriage. If yours are going back and forth, it's probably just the sensitivity of the digital tests aren't as strong. Good luck to you!
    Anonymous