How can I get our sex life back on track? My husband & I just had sex for the first time in a month a few days ago. We have 3 kids & it's either a problem finding privacy, opportunity, or the energy to even start.

Sometimes we are like ships that pass each other in the night. The babies live in our room, so sometimes it's just impossible to find the right time to be together. I feel like a teenager sometimes because there are eyes watching us all the time. I almost suggested we go out to the car to "make out" but the neighbors across the street would see us. I am so frustrated with this situation, but everywhere I look it seems to be a dead end.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with tabbys4 - go out into the car at night, and if the neighbors see you, so what? if they make comments they are probably jealous! grab your moments where you can- can you ever sneak off into the bath room or something? you don't have to have actual sex each time. Sometimes a bit of touching here and there can make all the difference!
    you don't have to grope in front of the kids, but is there a reason why you can't kiss in front of the kids? there's much worse things than seeing that your parents love each other -
    Funny story-I use a wheelchair sometimes when we shop and my husband loves the fact that it puts my neck in just the right spot to kiss. he wheeled me to a department store elevator that no one ever used&while we waited he started going at my neck big time- then I happen to open my eyes and there's a 20 something guy with his mother! they thought it was great to see a couple together so long like that!best!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Do you have a friend, relative or neighbor you can trade child care with?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• If financially able go to a bed and breakfast for the weekend and do nothing but each other,LOL! If not try to get a grandma or aunt/uncle to watch the little ones all day or overnight. I know how you feel about the baby thing. Ours is 5 months old and still in our room. It's not like she really knows or understands, but it doesn't feel right!
    JoMcD

Answer by JoMcD at 10:52 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I so understand we have 5 kids, It seems there is never a private momment.Or if w close the bedroom door one of the kids knocks on it just as......OH MAN!!! IDK about you but if they are right outside the door I can't finish...UHG..we both try and we are both tierd all the time.Pretty much we just except it is what it is at this time and as they grow things will change.We get it atleast once a week. Sometimes great, sometimes it's a dud but we keep trying. Hang in there things will get better.Jst make sure you are both on the same page and have a little private joke about it~.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 10:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• go out back were u feel neighbores wont see u. or in the middle of the night ( thats what we do ) or basement, shower, is there a reason why kids are in your room...that might help us hlp u...if there young or older.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2010