Does anyone else get this I "Know" I'm pregnant feeling?

I have this feeling I know I'm pregnant. I have had dreams the last 2 nights of taking test and them being positive. I just sent my hubby to get me as test, but I kinda feel I am just having this feeling because I want to be pregnant SO bad!!!! IS this normal, or am I alone??? Thanks, and Baby dust to everyone!

jlee38340

Asked by jlee38340 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know what your are talking about! I have always figured out I was pregnant before it would even show up on the test. But it wasn't in the yay I'm glowing way it was the I'm so sick I am either pregnant or going to die kind of way good luck!
    Panopel

Answer by Panopel at 11:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I have had the feeling for the last 6 month of our TTC. I have also had dreams of taking pregnancy test and the are positive and holding a baby. I know it is because I so much want another little one. Good luck
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• yeah, my first pregnancy when I could exercise one night at the gym - I stopped and said to my best friend. I'm pregnant. And the exercise I could do before that night was only an eighth of a jumping jack and doggie paddle in the gym. Baby DUST for you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i get that feeling in hoping i am. hoprfully this time me and hubby got it lol
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• The test was neg of course, but there is always next month!!!! Every since my miscarriage it seems so hard to just accept not being pregnant!!!
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Yes, I've known that I'm pregnant within the first couple of weeks before taking and test and I have always KNOWN the sex! 3 times and I was right.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2010