Should I contact him??

I was at the bar last night and there was these guys my aunt and I were talking to. One of them was really cute but mostly talked to my aunt. Well, I had to go home so I said my goodbyes and left. A few minutes later I get a text telling me to go back down there from my aunt, cause this guy really likes me but he's shy. I told here I couldn't so she told me to text him at this number or call him at his work number. I don't know what to do because he was drunk and he may not remember he even gave his number out. I told my aunt to tell him to text me but she never wrote back and I have no clue whether she gave him my number or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• i would text him. just say 'hey its ____ from the bar the other nite...whatsup?' ... start a small convo thats all

good luck
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I think you should. Whats the worst that could happen? He doesn't remember you? Not a big deal you 2 can still get together and meet up.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i agree with both above. just tx hey its so and sofrom lastnight how u feeling today..if he text back great if not no big deal. start off small and joke around or just it was cool meeing u. and see what happends. good luck xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Have you ever read or seen "he's just not that into you?" IF he was truly interested in you ( one he wouldn't have gotten so sloppy drunk because he would have been on his best behavior) and two he would pursue YOU.. Men ( by nature) are the chasers.. If they are truly into a woman they will go above and beyond to "woo her"... "catch her!" Why should you have to do the "leg work?" If he wants you, he'll find you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I would not try to contact him. If he is really interested in you, he will follow up. If he's not, he will think you are just an easy target for his hormonal releases. Bars are not the best place to meet guys with honorable intentions, so I would for sure just wait and see if you ever hear from this dude again.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:08 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• He is only in town for the weekend and he wasn't sloppy drunk, just drunk. He offered me a place to sit twice (pushed the bar stool he was sitting on towards me so I wouldn't have to stand) He also stuck his number in my purse last night, I just found it. I will try to come up with the best solutions. Thanks.

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 12:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• If he's only in town for the weekend, what are you? A sure thing for Saturday night then back to his hometown girlfriend?
    Anonymous