How are YOU today? Ok?

I'm sad, a beloved relatives house is going to be sold very soon. It's hard to have death finalized with this sale. I know there are others so much worse off at war, sick, out of jobs, Haiti - but this is me today.
Tomorrow in church Ill be better, looking for ward to that.

How are YOU FEELING today, can anything be done to make things better for you if a rough time? If you're having a good day share!!!!

lfl

Asked by lfl at 11:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm in a bad mood. I'm not liking my extended and immediate families very much right now. I'm fine just being with my husband and child. I don't need the others in my life at this point!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I agree first responder. My side of our family is just so egotistical that with them the rest of the world is blurred. You're doing what I do - pick and choose when and where to gather. Cuddle in with your family - thinking of you.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I'm having a pretty good day- I'd not been feeling well for a long time and a mess had piled up in my bed/sewing area. I'm able to spend time on it now and making progress :) makes me feel good-

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I know how you are feeling... On Thursday my grandfather was hospitalized and we found out yesterday that he can never go back home to his house. Its really sad because he and my grandmother have lived in the same house for 55 years and they really never wanted to leave. But now he has to go to an assisted care facility and my grandmother has to sell the house. They don't even know if my grandparents will be able to stay in the same place, he needs so much care, but she is still relatively able to function, just not enough to care for him. So, I am on the same page with you - kind of a sad day today.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I am worried about my kitty. He has an infection in his front paw and is taking antibiotics. Yesterday he went to the vet and the drained the abscess and told us to keep him in the bathroom for a couple of days because his paw will keep draining. He is not happy in there and keeps yowling off and on. Also anytime anyone needs to use the bathroom he tries to escape. UGH!
    Other than that I am excited to deep clean my kitchen. WOOHOO! I am going to scrub my cupboards and wash the walls.
    I am sorry to hear about your relative, I feel you about how final the loss seems when their house is sold. Big Hugs!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• yeah lskkra just aches in my heart for my fil. he can't be dead he just can't be. he was my very best f riend in the world for thirty years. always there for anyone. I'm sorry for your grandparents. They just HAVE to be together GOD they JUST HAVE TO BE!!!
    Prayers if I may for you. Please let me know how they are.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• hi SleepingBeautyee oh KittyKAT hope he feels better!!! It must be so painful what a good kittymommy you are. Is that something cats just get or was it a cat fight? I babysit my grandkat, my son's kat. She's tooo precious to ever be sick!!! Wow you sure are doing a lot, you sound like me someone who's pets are our kids. Thanks for the hug with my fil. I just ache deep deep.

ItsMe89 so sorry you weren't feeling well.Hope you stay feeling better. I don't knit or crochet at all but when I have the wide eye needles I like to do repairs. Hmm I should get out my machine for repairs. Wow Thanks for making me think of that!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I sort of feel guilty but I am having a wonderful day but then again at my age every day I wake up makes it a wonderful day!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• ha ha admckenzie!!!!! Being in my fifties with my youngest a teen does keep me going but I know what you mean. OH Don't feel guilty you're giving others hope that there are days that are good no matter what's going on!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I had a wonderful day. My DH bought me 3 just because gifts. Simple things. And I feel loved. Tomorrow i'm going shopping so that helps too. Sorry about your relative. I hope you do feel happy soon.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2010