How do I deal with this?

My ex is crazy. I haven't talked to him in four months but recently I saw on my yahoo, his updates. In some of them he talks about talking to me and in another, he talks about my child (Not his child). Also, on his myspace he was writing the same type of things. I am so irritated and annoyed with him! I can't stand him and I don't love him anymore. Is he ever going to get it through his thick skull that it's over forever? It made me cry so much when I saw this the other night because I dislike him so much and no one know all the crap he put me through.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• you can delete him from yahoo and myspace. and stop checking his profile.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• OP HERE - I did block his yahoo updates last night (I just wish he couldn't see mine) and as far as myspace, I heard about it from a mutual friend. I just hate that he hasn't got it through his head that we are done with for good. It's been months and I would never take him back.. I have already made that clear by blocking his number and not talking to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• just ignore and move on. Don't look at his stuff and tell your friends to not inform you.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:50 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• There is nothing you can do if he still harbors feeling for you. The only thing you have control of is if & how you react to it. Ignore it & move on. He's not actively stalking you. I'm sure you dealt with a lot of crap when you were together, but you are choosing to deal with things you don't have a need to deal with now. Quit looking at his profile. If you don't want him looking at yours, make it private or block him.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2010