Brazillion wax anyone?

How much hair growth is required before they are able to wax it for you? I just used a hair removal creme from hell, I never want to do that again...or shave...every day? I don't have the time or the inclination...how long do the whiskers have to get before they can wax you???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Whiskers? LOL We don't have whiskers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• OH my gaw. I tried waxing ONE time. That is the most unholy hurt...I have pushed two babies out of my vagina. They tore me inside and out and I got stitched up with the only pain killer was topical lidocaine. I have a tattoo on the front of my poosy. NOTHING hurts more than a Brazillian waxing...*cries*
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 11:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• OP here...whatever..it feels like whiskers when the hair grows back...mine does anyway, doesn't feel like peach fuzz that's for sure!
    Anonymous

• 1/4 inch for the wax to hold.

Waxed hair grows back thinner and softer. And the more times you get waxed, the thinner your hair will be. Repeat waxing actually kills off some of the hair follicles and you'll notice you have less hair over time. Unless you get pregnant. Then they all start functioning again.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2010