Is your hubby in a bad mood?

I don't know what managed to crawl up my husband's ass & die last night but boy is he an asshole this morning!!!! Anybody else having one of those days where you wish he'd just go away?!?!

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I got rid of my hubby...he was ALWAYS in a bad mood~!! :)
    Anonymous

• i'd wonder about him if he was in a good mood, he's always mr grumpy bug!!!
    RAI2001

Answer by RAI2001 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Mine gets like that every once in a while too. I just usually go shopping or go to my moms and don't tell him where I'm going. After being gone for a couple of hours he's usually calling wanting to know where I am. That's when I ask if he's done with his pissy mood and that when he is I'll come home. Works most of the time.

Sherri
    www.cafemom.com/group/work_at_home_parents
    berrishaker

Answer by berrishaker at 11:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Hubby got home at 730am from work, he came to bed, i got up shortly after that, and now he won't be up until around 4p. So, no grumpy mood. We'll see later, but he usually isn't a grump. Maybe your hubby got his period overnight. lol
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I haven't seen mine today except when he was kissing me goodbye when he went to work. So I have no idea of his mood. He should be home is 20 minutes for lunch so I guess I will see then.
    When my dh is being a complete jerk I tell him to stop being an asshole, that usually works. When that happens, he doesn't realize what a jerk he is being and being reminded of it helps him snap out of it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:50 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• My DH left for work at 5:30 this morning so I havent seen him yet. I guess I will have to wait and see, with his job anything could happen and send him home in a bad mood but normally he shakes it off after about 30 minutes and is back to his sweet fun self.

He was a little cranky at me last night when I called him on something he said that irritated me lol, he was on his way to bed so I didnt really have to deal with the tude.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• My hubby is as happy as a clam, even got up and made bacon, eggs, homemade biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Today is our 45th wedding anniversary, we had a big snow last night(just like the day we got married in l965), and we are extremely happy and content. Can't say every day has been like that, but you just have to take the good with the bad, work through the bad, and move on tomorrow when things will be better.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Today is our 45th wedding anniversary

happy anniversary

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Congratulations, NannyB. That's so sweet.
    Anonymous

• No but I'm in a crappy mood.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010