No cost birthday....

Well, it's my hubby's b-day today and I want to do something special for him when he gets off of work. We had some unexpected expenses this month and I was not able to purchase a huge present. I was thinking of writing him a love letter (he love those) and making him his favorite meal. What else can I do? It's his 30th and I want to make it extra special.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Leave him little love notes all over the house.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Really good lovin tonight too, candles, music, wine maybe, something sexy...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• for my SO's birthday one year, i made him a huge batch of lasagna from scratch! it's one of his favorite meals and it didnt cost me too much. i agree w/ the love note(s), wine, some music and a candle-lit dinner! i know it's winter, but if it's a warm, sunny and mild day outside, you could go for a nice nature walk and have a romantic picnic!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I got two words for ya..STRIP TEASE! Okay make that 3 words...SEX too! lol This is not only for his gift because if you do it right you can have any and everything you want in the days to come!
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• thanks guys! yes sex, sex, and more sex is definitely on the menu for tonight! lol

-OP
    Anonymous

• write a list with 30 reasons why he is great,and another 30 things youll do in bed with him tonight :P
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:48 AM on Jan. 31, 2010