Silly question, but I'm trying to get pregnant. Ovulation?

If my period is usually only 5 days on a 28 day cycle, does having it take 1-2 days later to stop my period change when I ovulate? I still started on time.

I'm asking because I'm wearing an OV Watch & took a long time calculating everything, & it should be saying that I'm fertile today, but still NF (not fertile) :[

By the way, I've proven to be very fertile in the past & have a very consistent period. Plus I've made sure to wear the watch almost all the time. I only take it off for showers like I'm supposed to.

ours

Asked by ours at 11:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Nevermind, for some reason I was mixing up my dates, it should say that I'm fertile TOMORROW.

But still I'm kind of worried that I won't be fertile till Sunday or Monday since my period lasted like a day & a half longer than usual.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• wait a week or so the test again
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 3:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i say wait a coulple of days an retest i would wait to long cause you might miss it so good luck and id by the pact of ov. test in sted and go by what they say do it in a one weet span and your sp. to ov. 14 days after the first day of your p. hope this helped you any an also keep track of you tamp and chart it so your'll know when your about to or are ov and all so i know this might sound grows but keep an eye on your discharg if it gets sticky an your able to strechit at lest an inch then id say get to baby making soon good luck and baby dust
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2010