You are going out to eat, how do you chose something healthy for your family to eat?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 11:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Health

• Subway!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• we go out so rarely- I let them have what they want (for the most part)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• We go out to eat so rarely, maybe once a month. We usually go to a neighborhood ethnic restaurant (Thai, Italian, Vietnamese, Mexican, tapas, etc.). I don't worry about healthy vs. not healthy.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• we go out so rarely that I let it slide and they can have whatever they want really. and we don't do desserts
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• When I need to get a quick meal on the road we try for places like subway, When we go to retaurants that is normally a splurge since we almost never go out and then I dont worry since it is a treat.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Jason's deli and Panera Bread have organics and fresher ingredients. They are easy to find when you are on the road. We go out for Mexican mostly to a local place with a perfect health score and a good menu. Places with salad bars are a big hit too when we're traveling. They usually have cheese cubes and fruit and nuts.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2010