Should I have to turn off the heater...? Do you think this is fair?

If my co-worker has a window in his office to open if it gets too hot but I have to freeze in my office with no heat because he is still too hot with the window open? I don't even have a floor heater or a window in my office, only the vents that he wants turned off because it's too hot for him. Seriously, I feel that this is unfair. My hands hurt from it being too cold and I am just freezing right now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I work for a 400 pound beast, in 50 degree weather he puts the AC on in the office and all of us walk around in jackets and sweat shirts FREEZING!
    Anonymous

• I do home health care and I too work for a large person!! who thinks she has to have the AC on in 50 degree weather. I freeze in her house, she complains she sweating.. well lose some weight fatass...lol
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• well lose some weight fatass

You need a new line of work
    Anonymous

• Perhaps you could try closing the vents in his office? That way he wouldn't be getting a lot of hot air, and some extra would be pushed into your office. If you can, go in there while he's not there and close them, and see if he even notices. Worth a shot, anyway.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I worked with a woman going through menopause! She'd be freezing and jack the heat up. Later in the day she'd drop it down to 60 in the office! They finally locked the box so she couldn't do it any more! It's miserable to work with someone who only thinks of their own comfort!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• No that's not fair at all. Sorry you have to freeze. I freeze a lot too. It totally sucks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2010