OMG!! Did he really just say that???(TMI sex related)

that was the question running through my mind all night... ok here is the story last night after i put the baby back to bed i woke my hubby up for a late night sex... well i was riding him and i went to change to reverse cowgirl and he pops off with "damn you suck" ... then he took charge of everything but still like it was in my head all night!!! like ok i know i am not the best at riding but still like i felt like heart broken like i cant satisfy my husband then i asked him later on do i satify him sexually and he said yeah .. he said he only said the u suck thing because he said i hurt him when i moved but still ... any advice on how to ride better is welcome!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, I will never know in the end if i'm my s/os best...he says it, but I'm not one of those girls who ask "Am I better than...?: etc and I've been with like 3 ppl lol but have still "tried alot" men can also live in the moment and like whatever they're screwing right then lol..but what I'm trying to say is I may never know how good/bad I am because guys can also talk to butter girls up, but if my hubby EVER said that to me, trust me he wouldn't be getting sex for a very long time....seriously...how can you be comfortable or confident? BTW I had 2 broken and 4 fractured ribs so I can't give you super tips on riding lol...I did belly dancing before the ribs ;) try that.
    Anonymous

• if it was really that you hurt him he probably just said it out of reaction- I've said some strange thing in those cases too-
    sometimes you just don't know what will be said-

Anonymous

• SO probably says it a lot but won't say it out loud to me. I have a small mouth and keep catching him on my bottom teeth but that might be tmi. I'm not good on top so can't help with that either. I'm lucky though since when SO gets aggravated with me and he takes over he rocks my world to show me I don't know what I'm doing. The funny thing is that sometimes I do things badly on purpose to get him to take over. Don't take it personally. Just enjoy the ride! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• If that was true,why didn't he say ouch or something like that? that was harsh! I'm confused to how you could do it wrong.....
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Any sex for a man is good sex ( read/watch when he's just not that into you)...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 31, 2010