What types of things or sites do you allow your kids to go to on the computer?

Any suggestions would help.

My daughter is 8, almost 9. She wants to get on the computer more often, but I'm really not sure what I can let her do other that play a few games. I don't know of any websites that would be appropriate fo her.

Alizzie_Mom

Asked by Alizzie_Mom at 1:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• millsberry.com mathisfun.com and they are a few others that my little sister goes on i cant remember them i will let u know.
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 1:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Thanks michmm03, I'll check those out!
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 5:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I have a 9 year old and she loves to play on the computer. Her favorite place to play is Webkinz.com. When she does well in school (like gets all A's) or it is a holiday, I purchase a webkinz. This gives her points to play with in her game. The site is very secure and you can rest assured that she is playing without outside influence. Other excellent places I would recommend are:

Disney.com

Clubpenguin.com

Buildabear.com

Barbie.com

spinning globe

sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 2:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• clubpenguin is big in my house and factmonster is a great one for researching reports, games or brushing up on skills. My DD isn't so great at math so I have her do the math quizzes to earn time on clubpenguin. She has to answer at least 20 questions and get at least an 85% or better. :)
    Anonymous