I thought it was clever...

Well my husband was complaing ALOT yesterday...first it was about toys on the floor...then supper ...and then about something else being messed up ( i think it was the bathroom counter wasnt cleaned off) ....anyways I am a SAHM...and I usually take really good care of the house as well, but I havent been feeling good, so I just have been picking up, not "deep cleaning" ..for the last few days...so while he was complaing i told him -- you know what I am a stay at home MOM not a stay at home maid...the kids are clean and happy so get off my back...I was surprised when he didnt have anything to say back to it lol...and this morning he got me breakfast !

:)

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• WOW!!! Wish mine would react the same, this morning he's barking @ me about his breakfast while I'm trying to get food ready for the baby. Told him to be patient & relax not like I'd even gotten a cup of water since we got up (btw I was up for 2 hrs w/ her before he decided to grace us w/ his presence), said he wasn't the only one in a bad mood & his response was "well @ least mine's not constant" WTF!!!! At that time I informed him that he's an asshole & left. Still not speaking & don't really care to!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• lol he probably jus realize he was complain for nonsense and that the kids were fine and thats all that matters :) and they are always toys on the right ! when i pick then up they reach back out even faster
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• WOO HOO! GO MOMMA GO!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Yeah sounds good to me. What a nice guy. Keep him. Then make him clean up a little. lol.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• lol he did clean once when I was pregnant with our first....it took me like a month to find everything lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i went away for 3 days for work. my hubby had to do everything on his own. ever since then hes never complained about the house. my husband eyes were opened up to how my life was, ur hubby opened up his eyes and now he will understand so much more
    mischele

Answer by mischele at 1:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2010