Do any of those Online Survey things really work? My husband says no, but it seems like a good way to make some extra money.

CindyC1966

Asked by CindyC1966 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• NOPE
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• No, and it gave my computer a nasty virus!
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I would recommend www.fusioncash.com..... after you check this out, then make your decision.
    adita1152

Answer by adita1152 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• You can find listing of legitimate survery sites here: www.freelancebyu.com . I like www.saynation.com www.epoll.com www.mypoints.com www.zoompanel.com

Answer by rkoloms at 1:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I've been doing them since 2006 and I have three kids from toddler to preteen and I keep getting screened out. It takes forever to earn 5 or 10 bucks. Some of them are total scams and you waste your time clicking on screen after screen to get nothing then they fill up your email box or ring your phone off the hook. Mypoints is good if you're going to order something online anyway.
    Anonymous

• Waste of time, check out Primerica, AFLAC or FDI, you make good income from home or your own time.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• They take forever, and pay nothing..most that are legitimate you have to have a certain amount before you can even cash out anyway...A PT biz for the minimal down is definitely way better, you can pick it up and put it down and earn a hell of a lot more money...I make like 1500 a month now PT with Pre-paid legal and I only work like 20 hours a week.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• They take a lot of time to make little money. I work from home, I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I agree with all above...that's why I chose Scentsy!!!

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:52 AM on Jan. 31, 2010