What strange things have YOU seen?

I'm in NC, and there's a bunch of snow on the ground. Around lunchtime my husband cried "LOOK OUT THE WINDOW!"

There was a woman in full ski regalia skiing down our street. There's not even that much snow on the road, but I guess she wanted to try out her new equipment LOL.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 2:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HA ha... I live in Colorado and we see that all the time. I guess it is all in where you live.
    There used to be a man in my town everyone called Speedo Man. He would ride his bike all over town to all kids of functions in nothing but a speedo and sandals. I did see him wearing a cape once and found it even stranger!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I live in Eugene, Oregon so strange things happen frequently here. I would say the strangest thing I've seen thus far would have to be a clown parade. I'm not sure what it was for but there it was as I was eating lunch downtown.
    faile

Answer by faile at 2:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Ha ha ha ha! That's hilarious.

One time when I was about 19 or 20, I was driving a friend home late one night and we were crossing a bridge in my car. To the right was a nightclub and there were police cars there with their lights on(not unusual for this place since there were always 'tough guy' bar fights) and to the left...this is the strange thing...was Juan Valdez.

I kid you not, there was a man wearing a poncho and a sombrero walking a Donkey across the bridge.
    I live in Canada...this is not a regular sight.

I thought my over tired brain was playing tricks on me. It wasn't til about 10 minutes later when my friend turned to me(clearly thing his brain was playing tricks on him too) and said "Um...did you see..." and I said "The guy walking the donkey?"
    It was so weird. Lol!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• LMAO that's like the naked cowboy in NYC!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I live in NC too. I'm looking out my window at the sleet coming down hard and heavy. It is really pretty. The kids are outside riding the 4-wheeler down the road and pulling folks on snow skis with a water ski rope. I love the snow. I'm sitting by the fire!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Some of the women at my gym wear shower caps. To the gym.
    Anonymous

• A guy sleeping underneath the tree in our front yard. We probably should have called the police, but I didn't really care and he wasn't hurting anyone. It was just odd.
    Anonymous

• A woman in downtown Seattle walking a chicken on a leash.
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 2:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Once when I lived in Wisconsin, it was probably March and just starting to warm up. There was a guy skipping stark naked down the street yelling "SPRING!! I LOVE SPRING!"
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• LOL ya'll crack me up. That reminds me, one time at Wal-Mart a dude ran up to me and screamed "HAVE YOU SEEN MY ALLIGATOR?! I CAN'T FIND HIM!!!" I'm 99% sure it was just a joke, but it was still crazy. I also remember a guy that frequented the drive thru when I worked at Arby's, he had a pet Capuchin monkey and he bought fries for him every time.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2010