baby shower ideas

Im pregnant with my first and its a boy, and i am having a terrible time picking a theme. So I was wondering what some of yall did or are doing. I'm lost please help.
lol thanks!!!

junebutterfly

Asked by junebutterfly at 2:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pickles and Ice Cream... Craving themes are all the rage right now! It could be anything, Salty & Sweet, Sweet & Sour, Spicy, Hot, Cold... anything. Also, not sure what your doing the nursery in, but you could do a baby shower theme similar and re-use the decor. Let me know if you need any other ideas, I LOVE planning parties!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 2:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I've seen those and really dnt like em much. I need lots of help lol. In like lime green and purple if that helps and frogs, dragonflies and turtles.
    junebutterfly

Answer by junebutterfly at 2:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• lime green, purple, frogs, dragonflies, turtles: Shrek, Scooby Doo, TMNT, or just an "It's a Boy!" theme; Snips, Snails, Puppy Dog Tails theme (what boys are made of)
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• When is your baby due? Depending on the season he'll be born in, you could do a theme based on that. Like, doing a pool party or a garden tea. Mine was due in June and the shower was in the beginning of may so we did a cookout/luaua type thing, that got the guys involved in the grilling and made my husband feel useful. For my friends, her baby was due in Nvember, so we did a fall themed shower, with appled cider and leaf motifs.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I just did a color theme...colors can grow with a baby much easier than a theme.
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 5:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• He is due in June. Baby shower will be in April.
    junebutterfly

Answer by junebutterfly at 9:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2010