How many of you got a boob job? What size? R U happy?

I am thinking about getting my boobs done. Not sure of how big to go. R U happy with the size you picked or would you want them bigger/smaller?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've not had mine done, but I'm a 38DD naturally. After 3 kids though, they're not so great, so i'm thinking about getting a lift when i'm all done with kids lol we'll see!
    Anonymous

• I got them reduced from a 48DDD to about a 40 C. like it much better now
    Anonymous

• I don't have one...I am a natural 38F...and it's hard finding shirts...I went to a wrestling show yesterday and had to buy a girly styled shirt 2 sizes too big to fit them...so if you do get one...don't go too big.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 6:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2010

• I'm a 32DD (naturally.. not fake) they got bigger (from a 32C to a DD) after my first pregnancy.. If they keep doing this (I plan on having 4 total) after each pregnancy, I'm getting them done but not with implants (unless I can't get fullness) I heard of a procedure called the built in bra.. Basically your boobs will stay in place and be supported as if by a bra even when you don't wear one! I personally was at an F or G when I was breastfeeding. I like my DDs just fine. I hated them when they were bigger! I wouldn't mind them shrinking back to a plain D again! Like OneToughMami said above.. it's tough finding shirts that fit especially in the bust! You have to get extra long shirts or your boobs will take up so much room you end up with a belly shirt.. and quite frankly.. no one past their mid teens should be wearing belly shirts lol
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I was a D cup prior to having my daughter & after I quit breastfeeding I went to a saggy B cup so now with my implants I am a big d/small DD. i wish I had gone a little bigger but was scared that they would be too big. I am petite & didn't want to be too top heavy but boobie greed has hit and I wish they were a little bigger! And most people that I know with implants wish they had gone bigger. So when you talk to the plastic surgeon & try on sizers, you may want to go a little bigger than what you think you want when wearing the sizers!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2010