Naps, naps & more naps!!

i got the regular 8 hours of sleep. and got up at 8this morning. well its 1pm now and im like ready for a nap asap!!! if im preg i would only be 2 wks & 3 days. but my appetitte is atroughsous!!! or how ever you spell it. is this normal at all????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• atrocious : ) Could be the weather. When it rains or snows I get really sleepy.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Im 5 weeks and I know I am pregnant LOL
    I just recently started feeling really tired and more hungry. Yes it is possible but I wouldnt just assume. Id wait another week or so and then test.
    Anonymous

• well i've been craving more fatty foods and cheese & saltly stuff but not pickles. i've lost a lil weight too. also had an increase in drinking fluids. and just those freguent head ache pains that last for like 10 secs and go aways. also to add i'm very very dizzy when i get up not only out of bed but from sitting.
    Anonymous

• You could be dehydrated, just hungry, maybe you arent getting the right kinds of foods. That causes cravings. I still say wait another week or so and then test. Dont just go with it. IF you just tell your self you are your mind can infact play tricks on your body and make youhave more pregnancy symptoms. For now just throw it on the back burner but dont do anything taht could risk the baby IF you do turn out to be.
    Good luck
    Anonymous