Is it normal to have a food aversion often?

I have an aversion to meat quite often.It will taste gross ,smell nasty.But then it will go away and i can eat meat just fine.Does anyone else have a food aversion that comes and goes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Health

• I have the same aversion to meat...especially if I am the one preparing it, it grosses me out so much I can't eat it when it's finished...I had a funny experience three thanksgivings ago...my boyfriend was the one who carved the turkey, he slapped a big turkey leg on my plate and I just sat there looking at it...it made me wanna gag...my brother laughed and told my boyfriend "she doesn't eat meat unless it in no way resembles the animal that it came from...lol so the following year my brother carved the turkey...he diced mine up into little bite size pieces for me and I ate it and loved it..what a sweetie...but yeah I'll go for months without wanting meat and then just have to have me a nice big ole steak..!
    Anonymous

• You don't need meat. You and the planet will be healthier without it.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2010