what to expect after boob job

im getting a boob job next week. can anyone tell me what to expect after surg and when they will sit normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I had mine done last year & the recovery was a lot better than I expected. I got mine under the muscle & through the armpit. Some people have said that getting them though the armpit is more painful but it was a breeze for me. I had a pain pump that I took out on day 3. They will give you a ton of pain killers. They made me sick on my stomach so I stopped them on the second day & was fine without them. I showered, blow dried my hair & could put clothes over my head on the 3rd day. i even went out running erands & out to eat that 3rd day. i couldn't drive for a week but was fine when I did drive a week later. My DD was 3 at the time and I did lift her a couple of times although i shouldn't have! You will be fine, it isn't as bad as it is made out to be! good luck & you will love them!!!!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Painfull boobs

Answer by louise2 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Bigger boobs...
    Anonymous

• Seriously? I would think there would be some associated pain and an increased size in the bust line. My advice would be to have all of your questions answered thoroughly by your surgeon before the procedure. He will be able to give specifics regarding exactly what to expect after the procedure.
    Anonymous

• Pain but for how long? That depends are you getting them put in over or under the muscle? How are you getting them put in though the arm pit or what? How much bigger are you going?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• under the muscle and under the breast. one and a half size bigger. you ladies besides the last one are really hillarious. i was just wanting someones personal experience, not the obvious. jerks
    Anonymous

• hey let me know how it goes for you. I want to get mine done in the future. Good luck and enjoy! I am sure your recovery time will be quick.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 3:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Under the muscle you wont fully heal for up to 4 months.... You will have pain for 2 weeks that is supposed to hurt like a bitch. They will give you valium (sp) and perkisets so that would help.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I had a reduction and lot of pain and infections. I'd never get them bigger- padding can be removed- implants can't-

funny story- I was at a health fair with my niece and a plastic surgeon had a table- he had implants sitting on the table to see. My niece came along and started playing with them- I just let her while I was getting her diaper bag all ready. I was waiting to see what he'd say. Sure enough, he told me that she might damage them!
    "Damage them? are they that delicate?"
    "we'll they're not indestructible " (she was mainly touching them, they were too heavy for her to lift or anything)
    then he tried to tell me that I should get them- mind you, I'd already had 8 pounds taken OFF!
    "well, sorry! but if those things can't stand up to a 2 year old I don't want them in my body!"
    :) - what could he say to THAT?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I think it is a different experience with everyone, just like for me, taking Yaz birth control caused me to have gallbladder disease. Now that doesn't happen with everyone. I have a friend who had her boobs done almost 10 years ago. She loves them, she loves her doctor and told me she has no regrets. So, Like I said above, I wish you luck and hope all goes well.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 5:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2010