what to expect after boob job

im getting a boob job next week. can anyone tell me what to expect after surg and when they will sit normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You will be sore and uncomfortable for a few weeks, and everyting takes about 4-6 months to "drop" into place.
    You'll want extra pillows to sleep with (lay on your back and put one pillow on each side for "support")
    You might have sensitive nipples, and twinges of pain where the nerves are sensitive (especially when you bend over to pick something up - just the motion of the weight pulling forward).
    I was back to work in 2 weeks, and everything was "in place" and back to normal within 6 months.
    Best of Luck :-)
    Anonymous

• Ask your doctor
    Anonymous

• yeah i know. thanks. just wanted to know of some personal experiences
    Anonymous

• i had one 12 years ago and you can expect some swelling and nipple tenderness. i sleep on my stomach so that was hard for me. everything is usually back to normal in a few months. the first few days were uncomfortable then i was fine. went from an A to a D so i had lots of skin stretching to do.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2010