did you marry your husband for the sex?

I married my man for lots of reasons, but his being good at sex was #1!
there were many other good things too, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't trying to keep a guy that was that attentive in the bed room.
It's 10 years later, and he's still the same way and he tells me all the time I'm the best he's ever had.
anyone else feel this way?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope, I married him for his 1978 Comet! Ha, ha, ha, I tell him that all the time. No, he's great in the sack, and it has gotten better over the years, but sex was not a deciding factor when he asked me to marry him.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Sex is very important to both of us, but no that wasn't one of the reasons I married him.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Glad it worked out for you. I married my husband because I love him, he is a good person and father. Naturally he is a good lover because he is a caring and giving person. I don't think satisfying sex is all that difficult to come by. A good character is much more valuable.
    Anonymous

• no I married for money and I like it
    Anonymous

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!! um..no.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• ha ha ha....NO! but its gotten better over the years (almost 13)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• You posted in an other, that your marriage is baased on (ONLY SEX) -go back to that post, You don't have a clear mind on what marriage is all about. Its not Sex-much more then that, if good sex comes along with it, fine, but that don't stay the same. And no didn't marry my Husband b/c he was good in bed- there had to be alot more to it brefore I would think of marring him . and yes he's great in bed, but so what, it changes--See when you grow up some
    Anonymous

• the best he has ever had? and what happens when you get sick with some illness, you not the same anymore, he has to take care of you or the other way around, how's this-- change your diaper's cause you lost that function/or him with diebiete's, and can't get it up,not even with the blue pill- how is your marriage then? Will he still stay with you/or you with him? Is your marrige better or worse-sickness and in health? think about that. sex is not EVERYTHING..
    Anonymous

• It was a definite plus, but no.
    Anonymous

• I married my first husband for sex but he wasn't that great. I have SO now for sex and he rocks. I won't ruin it by getting married though!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2010