do you have a laptop

if so what brand and how much did it cost? Oh, and I always wondered could you hook it up to a printer.

thx ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep =) I have an HP Mini 1100. I bought it at Wal-Mart, it cost exactly $321.10. I got for myself for Christmas. You can hook it up to a printer, but I'm not exactly sure how. Most newer laptops will hook up to them with no problems.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Sorry. I can't help I don't have one! I don't personally know anyone with one! I hope you find your reply you need!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• you can hook it up to a printer yes

I had an hp and had a lot of problems with it until it bit the dust, I now have a dell that I got for $500 at best buy, best buy also has a great extended warrenty
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• yep, but its a glorified paperweight - constantly glitches on me.

it can be hooked up to the printer though.

its an HPentertainment laptop.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I have a Toshiba laptop, I don't know what it cost, Hubby bought it for me for my birthday last yr. I love it! I can hook to both of our printers, and have wireless internet. He also got me a really nice bag so I can take it with me when we travel.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I have a Toshiba laptop, it is hooked up to a wireless printer. I don't know how to do it. I have a great DH!
    Anonymous