Anyone Watch Rep. House Conference? Video Inside

Here is a link to the video of the Republican House Conference last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ-RzMNUO7k&feature=player_embedded

I'll make it clickable in reply.

Anyway, I wonder why Fox News cut away from it so quickly. Could it be they were embarrassed about getting their arses handed to them?

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 3:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 3:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• And why did fox news cut off Obama's responses to many of the republican questions?

Hopefully Obama will have many more conferences on TV so we can see the real truth and who is the paryt of "NO"
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 3:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• So now we have two of the same question alrighty...

the party of no LOL look grand it really didnt matter if republicans said NO when the dems had the majority do you understand what that means? I am glad they are the party of NO..bad far left liberal policies? NO...more big government take over and failing programs? NO..

thing is that is what folks are telling the republicans they better do is to say NOOOO
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• and ya know what? lip service doesnt reel me in...and thats all hes doing giving lip service..I know it mezmorizes some folks though
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• It wasn't last night. It was yesterday afternoon. And I would imaging that Fox has to cut away from time to time for things like commericials and what-not.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• If you really cared about what was said, you can find full transcripts across the net, otherwise you just want an excuse to whine about FOX.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• You said it, tnmom! Horrible policy, NO! More & more gov't, NO NO NO! They are quite welcome to say NO to this type of legislature, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart! Keep it up, guys & gals!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 4:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• If Obama actually would listen to what this nation is saying to him and show by his ACTIONS that he is listening then wed be getting somewhere...I am tired of him thinking we just have to listen to him..we just 'do not understand his policies' BS..its time for him to do some listening to us
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

I watched the entire conference live, then last night and this morning watched fox news. If you didn't see the entire conference you could be left with a totally different opinion. Fox cut much of Obama replies.
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 4:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Dimocrats will get their azzes handed to them in November.

Even independents are mortified by the lunacy!
    They're like: "Whatt da......"

Gotta put dem back in their cage!

It's the end of the world as we know it, it's the end of the world as we know .............

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2010