Do you get impatient with people who block the aisles in the store?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes. is it SO hard to park the cart to the side so that people can get past?
    Anonymous

• nope,
    <~~~~~never in a hurry.........ever!
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 4:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• YES!!! It bugs me soooooo much. Especially when they are just like sitting in the middle of the aisle, or park their carts right where I need to get something and when you ask them to move they DONY SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!! Or they have like 8 kids with them who are running all over the place and they aren't even TRYING to control them.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Yes I do. I'd like to get my stuff & get out of the store, please. I esp. hate it when you say "Excuse me" 3 times & they ignore you or give you some kind of look. I try to be a polite shopper & park my cart out of other people's way. Not everyone is so considerate. Some people act like they are Queen of the Grocery Store or something!
    Anonymous

• Yes,I think it's so rude.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 4:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• OMG, yes why are they like that? I've got to do this and that, don't they too? I think it's rude if they hog up the entire isle and I have the kids and still keep a clear way.I wish they would pay attention.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 4:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Only when 1) they have clearly noticed me standing there trying to get through or 2) I've said excuse me and they don't move. If they just plain didn't know I was there, it's not such a big deal. We've all done that.
    Anonymous

• I do wonder if they're off in their own little world but for the most part I just try to politely say "Excuse me" and get by. But if I get a look or attitude because of it, then yes, I get annoyed. I'm never in that big of a hurry when I'm at the store, I know better than to try and make a quick trip.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 4:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• YES, lol! It especially annoys me, for example, when they're blocking the entire display of shampoo, looking at each and every one, and can clearly see that I'm waiting behind them. I usually always know exactly what I want, but instead of being able to take the one second it takes to grab it and go, I get stuck behind the rude, slow-a$$ person blocking the entire isle.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I say excuse me and most people apologize and move over.
    Anonymous