Random Morning Sickness

First off, no, I am NOT pregnant, and I am not asking if I might be lol. But I am wondering what is wrong with me lately. Every morning I wake up feeling really sick to my stomach. Some mornings I end up throwing up 2-3 times. Then I am fine for the rest of the day. I am not sick, I am not pregnant, so what could be causing this? I have been to the doctor, because at first I thought I was pregnant, well he is completely stumped. He did extensive testing, and everything comes back completely normal. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I get like this sometimes and I am definitely not pregnant either... must be a lack of water or something else that keeps us healthy. Unsolved mystery lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• It may be drainage from the sinuses. I have a friend this happened to and they found this to be the cause.
    Anonymous

• any pain? I was thinking ulcer
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• low blood sugar
    blessed11x

Answer by blessed11x at 9:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2010