implantation & diarhea?

do they go with eachother??? and does implantation cause it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Um, Gross.... I have never heard of anyone I know having implantation bleeding. Anyway, if you know anything about periods you would know that your cramps are caused by prostaglandins. When you have diarrhea before your period it means the prostaglandins are flaring up.

How old are you??
    Anonymous

• 17
    Anonymous

• Figures.....all we need is another knocked up irresponsible teen.....I don't see why kids won't wait to get pregnant when they're actually MARRIED!!
    Anonymous

• wow you have no right to say that to me...all it was was a ? and it wasnt even for me god damn. age has nothing to do with it ok. EFF OFF
    Anonymous

• Figures, all we need is another ignorant Anon, who runs their mouth without having to own it. Coward hag.

OP: Diarrhea can be a sign of pregnancy. It is caused by the changing hormone levels, predominantly increased levels of progesterone.
    HTH and please ignore the hateful (expletive) who is probably some 40 year old guy still living in his mothers basement.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Wow don't let her get under your skin. Hormones can cause changes within your GI tract so an increase in hormones can cause these symptoms...including your period being around the corner.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 2:47 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• thank you. god i dont know why other women need to be like that, people in other countries are having babies at 14 and younger i dont see why my just one simple ? had to be knocked down when it wasnt even for me. it was for my older sister that is 20.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2010