Any May moms.....

LittleAzalea

Asked by LittleAzalea at 4:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• u,mmm we all should be moms or future moms
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• New to this website and am looking for Moms due in May...
    LittleAzalea

Answer by LittleAzalea at 4:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I am due on May 28th with my second. I had a c-section with my first and plan on having another, so I should have him/her around the 21st. How about you?
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 6:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• The doctors have said my due date is May 14... but I'm really thinking I might have her early. My first daughter was 2 days early, My baby is still feet down and it scares me that if she stays this way I will end up having to have a c-section. Is your baby still feet down?
    LittleAzalea

Answer by LittleAzalea at 1:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• I am not sure what position the baby is in ... there is still a lot of room in there for him/her to move around. I honestly wouldn't be too worried about the babies position yet if I were you, there is still plenty of time for the position to change. If it makes you feel any better I thought my c-section was pretty easy. Sure I had some pain, but I've seen a lot of women who tore and had stitches "down there" and they were a lot worse off than I was. Also my son had no problems at all from being born via c-section. I had him in my room nursing not too long after it was over. Do you know what you are having? We had a surprise delivery with our son and are doing the same again this time!
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 6:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2010

• I am having a girl. And with my first daughter I was one of those women that tore alot.... 3 different places plus the 2 of the three areas got infected. It sucked!!!
    I also thought my baby being feet down still was no big deal in till my OB was surprised about it and started asking where most of my kicking was. The kicking non stop just above the pubic bone does hurt though. But whatever this little girl wants to do is fine with me. And I dont know about you but I dont feel like I have all that much room anymore. I am not huge at all, but I have a small frame (5'1) and my tummy feels pretty tight and full of baby.
    LittleAzalea

Answer by LittleAzalea at 11:42 PM on Feb. 3, 2010