What are some good shoes for running for people with Flat Feet?

My husbands new addidas are not working good for him. He has flat feet and even though the new shoes he has are nice it is making his feet and legs hurt. New Balance is closed, i cant even call them. So i cant ask him. But wanted to ask here what everyone uses and likes. thanks

aeroslove

Asked by aeroslove at 4:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have New Balance, and a pair of Adidas

but go to a running store and get fitted - they should look at the gait, the position, and what your feet sizes are and can fit you perfectly. I always do that (just had reconstructive surgery on my feet so have 'new' feet) and then go to a less expensive store for the same shoes.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Anything with an arch...If you go to an actual sneaker/ athletics store they will be able to show you the sneakers with the most support for flat feet.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Brooks Addiction shoes are great for flat feet and pronated ankles. Running Warehouse online has a good selection of Brooks.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• It isnt for me for my husband and when you have flat feet you dont use arch shoes. We do go to the store Footlocker, foot action etc. The people who work there just "work there" they dont know nothing about shoes and feet. there all a bunch of young kids or people who dont even want to work. They stand around doing nothing and dont offer much help. I really like New balance.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 4:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• find a true running store.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2010