Would you let your boy wear a dress?

Yes or No

LOL! This is just for fun cause there was like a million questions like this today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HELL NO
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I wouldn't put a dress on my son unless i had to. lol like this one time we were at my brother's and my son puked on his outfit and i didn't have an extra, i had a dress of my daughters in the diaper bag so i put that on him, then he puked on that as well, and we had to put him in one of my niece's outfits lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• NO! Well let me correct that. I did stick my brother in a dress (there is a 14 yr gap between us). My little sisters (his twin and then the youngest one) asked me to join them in a lip sync contest. We decided to do the song girls just want to have fun. Well my little brother wanted to join in on it so we dressed him up as a girl in a dress and had a sign on his shorts he was wearing under the dress that said, "Boys Too!" Everytime the part that came up "girls just want to have fun" he would turn around and raise his dress up to show the sign. He had a wig on and everything. At the end of it he lifted his wig up to show he was a boy and we looked all shocked and "chased" him off the stage.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• no i wouldnt but i did play dress up with my lil brother he is 5 yrs younger.. and he is gay now, i know some people say that dressin up like a girl had nothing to do with it but i sometimes wonder
    Anonymous

• Juggalette that sounds hilarious.

I wouldn't stick my son in a dress, ever. What they do when they're grown is their own business, although I really hope they don't go that route.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• No I would not let my boys wear a dress!! Once, my oldest son walked around the house in my high heels ( he was about 3)and once he wore a long wig that I had worn for an church kids' activity. He put it on after we got home and I snapped a picture of him. He was the prettiest little girl!! LOL!! I'm going to blackmail him with that picture when he brings home his first girlfriend. My boys don't even like to wear shirts that look "girly", like if they're pink or purple or pastel colors.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• No probably not unless it was halloween or something
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• When my son was little I tink he was dressed up by his older sister a time or two- and he would do it on his own at times I let it be- it was fine
    As far as older boys wearing dresses goes- I had quite a few friends who were guys that wore skirts. ALL of them werre straight. NONE of the gay guys I know ever wore them!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• No flippin way!
    Anonymous