moms who have asked for a divorce

when did you finally throw in the towel. I am about done I think. I have tried everything except counseling. I still care about him and I am scared to leave him, but I don't know if those are good enough reasons. So without divulging my whole life story what made you throw in the towel.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont know but i'm about there too. good luck
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• My mom threw in the towel when she realized my dad just wasn't interested in making it work. Instead of being depressed she wanted to move on. She actually met someone else too, WHICH HELPED push it along to be honest.
    Anonymous

• When we went to marriage counseling and the therapist actually said her opinion was that he would never change. She said she would help me try to figure out how to make things better on my own, or she would help me plan to leave. Knowing that unless he changed I would never be happy, I decided to leave.

Answer by missanc at 7:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• when i cought the many girls he was sleeping while i was pregnant with our 2nd son.....then he never talked to me again.......literally untill a few months ago to see his children for the firt time since their birth.....and still has only seen them once since then.....yea.....that was it for me......
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• You've answered your own question in your post! You have NOT run out of options.. You admit you have not tried counseling! Give it another shot, if he is willing to go to counseling and give 100 percent, you do the same.. and go from there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2010