Was this messed up of me? Revised

There is this guy I went to school with that always claims he likes me. One night I got drunk and made out with him. A couple days later, he slept with my cousin. After that happened between the two of them, I told him that there was no chance of us ever being together. Well, I was at the bar last night and he was hitting on me and brought up us making out, I told him I remember but not too well. He kept asking me to make out with him and I kept declining... I was talking to some other men before he got my attention and started talking to me. He asked me to make out with him and to meet him in the back (this is what happened the first and only time we made out)... he started walking and I started talking to the other guys again. He came back a few minutes later, saw me talking to them and had nothing to say. One more thing, he is a big time PLAYER.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• so what the problem? good for you you didn't get used again!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 5:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I'm just wondering if it was wrong of me... I kinda feel mean.
    Anonymous

• It's not wrong of you. Seems like he couldn't keep his thing in his pants so he just kept it in the family and that equals DOG! So, are you wrong in not following behind him like some little puppy on a leash? Nope. Good for you! You stood up for yourself. If he didn't talk to you after you want to know why? Because he figured that since you made out with him once and still seemed kinda interested (you stopped talking to other men and gave him your attention) that you would be someone who would just follow him again and make out with him. Looks like he's just looking for some excitement and kudos to you for letting him know you weren't an easy fling!
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 7:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• The last thing you should do is worry about hurting his feelings. Guys like that love women like you. It's all about the chase for them - they know women fall for their lines - it's the woman that doesn't fall for it that they are attracted to.
    If you don't like him than forget about it.
    If you do like him than the ball is in your court. Let him chase you but never give too much of yourself to him. Guys that are players don't have much respect for girls that are too easy - I think you have his respect.
    It would have been more disrespectful of you if you had ignored the other guys you had been talking to just because this guy came along.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• He's not worth worrying about but I'd try to start drinking responsibly and stop the drunk stuff.
    Anonymous

• make out!.. what are you in highschool.. LMAO! leave him alone and ditch the loser
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2010