Any mom bloggers out there making money doing it? Please help!!!

I started blogging and I'm not quite sure if it's something that will really create an income or not for me. Also, how do I start making money. So far I have adsense and chikita set up--i think?!? It's just all so foreign to me. I love to blog but if it's not really worth trying to make mula, I'd rather save the time searching info about it.

jennmdlc

Asked by jennmdlc at 5:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Honestly, I think if you owned a home based business and then used your blogging time to like set out talking to other parents moms what have you and talked about your biz. then you could make some serious cash....The Blogs, post this ad, and surveys are all garbage. I work PT with Pre-paid legal from home basically blogging...and I make like 1500+ a month already.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I had looked into blogging as well. I had seen something on Good Morning America about it, but it did say that it takes a long time to finally make money. I recently started working from home. I can help you work from home if you're interested. I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Everything is Possible When you Have Faith!

www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Yeah gals I'm not much of a sales kind of girl...i've tried the melalueca thing and My brother in law has tried the pre-paid legal only to find himself in more debt....not my thing. But I love to write and take pics and craft so that's why i blog. I like to share what I can w/ other moms and learn from other parents too! So this is why I though blogging might be cool but if it's not generating income then i just wanna blog and stop trying to find money in it....
    jennmdlc

Answer by jennmdlc at 2:21 AM on Jan. 31, 2010