i wanna know....

I am 30 years old I have four kids. 12,9,6,and5. Im freaking out because I am 12 weeks preggo....again!!!1 omg, I need to hear from those who have lotsa kiddos!!lol, can I do this????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Parenting

• It looks as though you really don't have a choice now. YES, you can do it. You did it four other times. It's now time to make room for one more. Remember, a mother has plenty of love to go around!!
    Anonymous

• Of course you can do this. There are times when we all ask that question. Take a very deep breath. Okay, take several if you need them. Maybe you need to sit down and put your head between your knees. Each child is a very precious gift from God. I have three. There are times that they drive me crazy, especially when don't pick up after themselves; but, look at it this way, you will have more tears and laughter and hugs and kisses. It is soooo worth it. Congratulations.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 6:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Here is a support group for large families.

Anonymous

• i heard an old saying ( just add a little more water to the soup) i have 6, and 2 step, its awfully busy just try to stay sane,,,,,good luck and God bless
    naynayskids

Answer by naynayskids at 12:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2010