How do I paste pictures into a question?

Looking for advice but need to post pics. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• go to photobucket.com upload and copy and paste the html code make sure you make the pic med or it wont load on here right good luck
    Anonymous

• What I do is I right clikc the picture copy it then clikc " ues full editor" then psate it in the box. That is how I post pics in answers.
    Anonymous

• when you go to one of the groups on the top it will say add a photo.my dh added my pictures into the computer.i have a cool pix camera so it was easy. i have no cartrige i dont have to right click.we have a cord that connects the camera to the computer.now all i do is press (add a phote)all my photos i have down loaded will come up and i double click on the one i want ...a box will come up and it will say select.and up pops the picture.i tell you my dh is a computer consultant and it took us hrs to figute it...
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• You can not post a picture into a question, only into the answers and for that the PP above got it right. Right click copy and right click paste into the full editor. The questions do not have a full editor option.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2010