So, I don't have a life because I am single and like to join dating sites like hot or not?

hmm... sorry my life didn't turn out as well as yours did anon and that I have had a hard time finding a good guy where I live.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just one question Darlin... Why do you feel that you need a man? Your life is something.. it can be whatever you want it to be. The sad part is you believe you have to have a man to have a life. Girl, get out there and get your life. Get a good education, get a high paying job and RULE THE WORLD!!
    Anonymous

• Your life is what you make of it. Your attitude and your desicions determine what your life is like.
    Anonymous

• I guess I just need a boost on my self esteem and to know that guys like me, makes me feel good. I know it's pathetic but it seems to help me feel more confident.

~OP
    Anonymous

• hot or not is where people go for a booty call. i would go to myspace and browse local guys b4 i would go to that site and like pp said why need a man? just hang with some good gal pal and/or date yourself. take yourself out to the movies dinner whatever, fall in love with yourself then you will find you wont need a man to be happy.
    Anonymous

• I've done the online dating thing before. Be prepared to meet a lot of idiots. There were some I met that were great guys and dated for quite a while. You have to be careful though. Only meet in public places with plenty of people around. DO NOT let any of them know where you live until you have known them for a while. There are plenty of psychos and stalkers out there.
    Anonymous

• Why do you care what someone online says?
    Ht or not just sounds like a teenage booty call sorry, Try a more mature site.
    Anonymous

• It is not a teenage sight, plenty of old dudes on there... they just rate your picture and say whether or not they would like to meet you. I would never meet any of them, I just do it to see what they would rate me as. I know I don't need a man but, I do need higher self esteem.

~OP
    Anonymous

• I read your post and I am NOT that anon but I think they mean that you " need a life" because you are wondering if a 9. whatever out of 10 is a good rating. Im sorry but that just sounds a bit IDK full of yourself. You almost have a 10 and you wonder if that is good enough?
    Anonymous

• Oh I am sure it has LOTS of old farts LMAO, It still sounds childish NOT saying that you are just sounds like a lot of immature men would be there.
    I am telling you now being rated on your looks will not boost your self esteem.
    I am sure you are beautiful. Have you tried like adult dance classes? I Adore my class and it makes me feel great about myself

Anon 19
    Anonymous

• I did not read your other post but it is pretty pathetic to feel the need to be rated by some stranger just to make yourself feel good. Besides why do you need someone to tell you if your pretty or not?
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2010