When did you first start to show?

This is my first pregnancy and I would like to know when I might expect to start showing? I am currently a little over 5 weeks in.

sarebare7

Asked by sarebare7 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Everybody and BODY lol is different. My mother was HUGE and so was my MIL when they had thier babies...and I don't show at all lol I literally don't look pregnant, up until the last month...and it just looks like i've gained a bit of weight in the belly and is gone after my c sections.
    so you may or may not, but I would say around 3 months and on..
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• You cant expect to show based on what others say, everyone and every baby is different.
    I was 16 weeks with my first
    13 weeks with my second.
    Anonymous

• I was a little backwards I was around 13 weeks with my first and around 24 weeks with my second but i gained 32 pounds with my first and ive only gaind about 16 with this one and hes coming anyday.
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 6:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I was about 24 weeks with both pregnancies. People had a hard time believing that I was that far along!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 7:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• With my first I didn't start showing until 20 weeks or so, but all of my subsequent pregnancies I've shown earlier. This is my 5th and my regular jeans were tight at 8 weeks, but I bought a size larger rather than going to maternity jeans and wore those until 13 weeks.

Answer by missanc at 7:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Everyone is different. With my first I was 12 weeks and with my second I was 8 weeks.
    Anonymous