what would you do???

i want another baby and i asked my husband if we can try he said not now but if it happens it happens... so whats the dif. of trying and just letting it happen on its own how is that any dif. and then when we do the deed he sometimes wears a condom what would you do?? or say to him???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• throw away the condoms
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Wow. Are are guy's twins? My partners say's the exact same thing!! except for the wearing a condom every now and then, we are prutty much just letting it happen if it happens. Thats what we did with our first, but it ended up taking months for me to finally get pregnant. And now Im worried that it's going to be the same, or even longer if we have a 2nd.
    Im shure saying 'let it happen on it's own' is just his way of keeping sex fun. I know that some couples who are 'trying' to get pregnant end up not having any fun, and see sex as a job.
    And as for the condom part, I wouldnt throw them away.. that might cause an unwanted fight about the topic. Just spice it up in the bedroom, make it so he has no time, or no thaought of the condom. Make him want you really bad.
    Good luck to the both of us! and our men.. lol
    Anonymous

• thanks so much i think anonmous you answer is just what im looking to do thanks
    Anonymous