Do you think someone who...

Do you think someone who is addicted to speed should be able to have children and take care of them ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I don't believe that and i know from personal experience.My husband had a problem for a while.Him and his loser friends would be doing speed in my living room while me and the kids would be locked in our bedroom because he didn't want the kids to see him doing it.After months of being locked up in a small bedroom with a 4 yr old and a 10 yr old and the losers having run of my families house I had enough and told him it was us or the drugs.=)He chose us!!Clean and sober for 3 years now!!!!
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 4:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2010

• ive know people that have and done a great job,but is it smart heck no,anything that risks you loosing your kids isnt good.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• No, they wouldn't be able to take care of them due to the habit.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• That has to be one of the stupidest questions I've ever seen on here. Of course they shouldn't.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2010