really too tired or are the guys just bad at it? possible TMI-

I've heard so many men complain that their wives don't want to have sex because they are too tired, usually claiming the housework wares them out. Some cases they men claim there's been no sex for years!
I wonder, are the guys just that bad? who would go years with no sex because of dishes or vacuuming?
I can see being too tired for a few days or weeks, but years?
Really?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Some men do suck in bed, just wanna stick it in and get off...men who don't give their wives oral beforehand or some sort of foreplay are the men who aren't getting any I bet!
    Anonymous

• or they have no sex drive and being tired is better than saying I don't like sex anymore.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Not a problem here, I must have sex in my relationships, I complain and mention it if I go a day without...;) lol even thro periods, I can do him oraly or anal or something...give it to me! :)
    Anonymous

• if your talking years yes theres a major problem but if you talking weeks then its normal,im guilty but the longest ive gone was 8 weeks and thats cuz i gave birth.other than that its a weekly thing if not more.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Some men just give up but they don't want to cheat so yeah they can wait for years. I'm not a man but I went 15 yrs being celibate so it's not an impossible thing to do.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I think some moms feel like hubby isn't helping them around the house or w/ the kids or paying enough attention to her. If you feel neglected or taken advantage of then its hard to want to be that intimate w/ someone.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I've got a flip side to that- hubby was 'loosing his touch' and wasn't really listening when I told him what I wanted. One day he got all cocky and told me I wasn't getting much oral because there was too much stuff at the foot of the bed- (it was by a file cabinet and I was sorting files- long project.)- not as much room for his feet I guess. the rest of the room was pretty much clean, but somehow more and more stuff kept accumulating at the foot of the bed! One day he got mad and said that I obviously didn't listen to him, since he was honest about the oral and yet even MORE stuff was in that spot!
    So I told him to repeat what he had just said, he did.
    I then told him -stuff at the foot of the bed = no oral, now there's more stuff there- what does THAT tell you!?
    He decided to brush up and it's gotten much better! :)
    Anonymous